Explore behind the scenes at Arsenal Football Club and let a host of Arsenal stars share their matchday experiences with you on a tour of Emirates Stadium. Get ready to take your place in the changing room, walk down the tunnel and imagine the roar of 60,000 fans.
• Go pitchside
• Walk the players’ tunnel
• Take your place in the changing room
• Visit the media centre
• FREE entry to the Arsenal Museum
• FREE Arsenal branded headphones
• FREE personalised tour certificate
• Discover heroes, history and much more
• Tours available in 9 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Chinese and Japanese
Looking for somewhere to grab a bite to eat after your tour? Why not visit Chapman’s (located outside the Armoury Store), serving a wide selection of food and drinks including teas and coffees, sandwiches, paninis, wraps and much more.
Founded in 1886, Arsenal has a wonderful history from the club’s time at Woolwich, Highbury and Emirates Stadium. The newly refurbished museum offers visitors the chance to take in a number of exciting exhibits.
Many of the items on display were kindly donated by former players who hold a special place in Arsenal’s history. Highlights include Jens Lehmann’s goalkeeper gloves that he wore for every league match of the unbeaten ‘Invincibles’ season in 2003/04, Michael Thomas’ boots from Anfield ’89 and Charlie George’s FA Cup Final shirt from 1971.
The museum also features two impressive video theatres and twenty major displays based on Arsenal’s proud history.
New for 2018!
- Audio guide handsets – Fully interactive touch screen handsets with larger viewing screens
- Shirt Cam – Reveal player stats and highlights of their best moments
- Tour Cam – Bring your tour to life with interactive access to never-before seen footage
The self-guided stadium tour is available in nine languages: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin and Japanese.
On Matchdays there are no audio guided tours available due to security measures.
Please exchange your vouchers at the ticket desk at the Stadium Tours desk. Please arrive 45 minutes prior to chosen tour time. In busy periods waiting time is to be expected. Please arrive before 4pm to allow enough time to see the tour and museum.
Children are aged 5 – 15
Find out more about the venue.