Situated at the top of London’s tallest building, The View from The Shard offers unrivalled 360 degree panoramic views, stretching over 40 miles of London’s skyline for as far as the eye can see. The equivalent of the height of 57 double decker buses, The View from The Shard is a must do for all visitors, enabling guests to experience the capital like never before. The journey begins in the extraordinary high-speed lifts that carry you to the show stopping heights of the viewing galleries on level 69 and 72, where you can see all the iconic landmarks at once.
Take your time to soak in the sights whilst enjoying a glass or two of Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial at London’s highest Champagne bar or head up to the ‘open-air skydeck’ and be exposed to the sounds and elements of the city below.
General Admission Tickets all include:
• Access to Level 69 and to the open air Skydeck on Level 72 where you’ll be exposed to the elements and the sounds of the city below.
• Complimentary audio and visual guides available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese and Arabic to learn about the view, The Shard and the capital.
• Use of Interactive Telliscopes to learn about London’s past, present and future.
• Access to London’s highest Champagne experience and Sky Boutique
• Friendly Guest Ambassadors will bring the view to life with their in depth knowledge of London’s skyline.
• Drinks and snack available to purchase on Level 72
• No time limit in the attraction
The View from the Shard is over 1000 feet from ground level-any clients suffering vertigo, enter the View entirely at their own risk. Parents of young children should be aware that the View from the Shard has floor to ceiling glass windows.
Please note: In peak periods and weekends there may be longer average waiting time before the next available time slot. Time slots can be pre booked via ringing our reservation number at the top of the page.
In order to gain entry you must present a printed copy of your voucher.
*Please ensure you print your voucher and hand it to the venue on arrival in exchange for your entry ticket.
*This voucher does not allow you to pre-book, you will need to enter via the on-the-day entrance.
*Entry is subject to availability. You may be required to queue.
*Opening Times do vary.
There are 15 steps leading from the entrance on Joiner Street to the booking hall with handrails on both sides. There is a small lift to the left of these stairs. Entry to the booking hall is through a revolving door or through an automatic door to the right which is 900mm/35.5ins wide.
The booking hall is located on Level 1 of The Shard with step free level access all the way to Level 72. The floor surface is tile, the area is evenly lit with overhead lighting, there is a hearing loop system installed at each desk, and a pen and pad of paper is available at each counter.
Visitor toilets are located on Level 1 and Level 68.
Please ensure you print your voucher and hand it to the venue on arrival in exchange for your entry ticket.
Child ages 4-15 years. Infants under the age of 3 are free of charge. Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult, otherwise entry may be refused.
Find out more about the venue.